Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Introductions....

My name is Maggie, I am the mom of two boys (Brady who is 4 and Ethan is 4 months). In addition to being the mom of these two wonderful boys, I do Financial Reporting for a large cosmetic and fragrance company and I get to enjoy two hours of peace and quiet each day...on the train commuting to and from work. I wouldn't say that it is the most enjoyable time, but I usually get to drink a whole cup of coffee without having to change a diaper, clean spit up off me (the furniture or the baby) or clean up whatever creative ideas my four year old had for redecorating our bathroom.

When I am not a work we are constantly on the go with our little guys. At the age of four Brady has been to Pennsylvania multiple times, he has been in Massachusetts, New York, New Hampshire, Vermont, Rhode Island, Maryland and Florida...we took a potty training two (almost three) year old to Disney - how is that for an adventure. Brady went on his first vacation at two and a half months and Ethan went on his first vacation at six weeks.

There is a new adventure in our house everyday, whether it is trying to convince a four year old to eat something other than hot dogs or trying to calm a teething baby, there are very few days in my house that I can say "we just relaxed at home".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails