Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Peanut Butter and Jelly art project

Guess who is at it again....My husband was in our bedroom feeding Ethan and putting him down for a nap and Brady was in the other room having lunch.

My husband comes out and Brady has peanut butter and jelly all over his naked stomach and back.  He took he shirt off because he spilled a little water on it...and then apparently thought that it would be fun to take the sandwich apart and run it all over himself...SERIOUSLY.  I don't know what I am going to do when Ethan is older and I have both of them coming up with these fun little games.

4 comments:

  1. Can you believe it....my husband didn't take one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi i'v just follow your blog , please follow mine bali-deals.blogspot.com , many thank from Bali island

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails