Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

UBP After-Party!

I just saw that 5 Minutes for Mom is doing an after-party to the UBP.  I had so much fun participating in UBP that I have to be a part of the After Party too.

Showcase your favorite 3 sites (or more) that you found during the blog party.

First, I would like to thank everyone who stopped by my site and visited my party post.  As a new blogger this was a great way for me to *meet* some wonderful bloggers.

So here are some of my favorite blogs that I found during UBP.  I love them all for the topics and writing.

Big Smiles for Mama

imalazymom

pajamamamablog

moonnback

Enjoy the after-party everyone

7 comments:

  1. Stopping by and following for the After Party! Woo hoo! :)

    Here's my blog if you'd like to stop by my after party!

    http://intheknowgiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/04/after-party-here.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ladies - I hope you are enjoying the after party

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! It's Michelle @ New to Mom. I saw that you are now a follower, so I thought I would stop by and say Hi! I'm also following your blog as well. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle - thank you for coming by (and following)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry this note is old but thank you for coming by my blog! i enjoy your comments and love checking out your blog. Ethan is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for stopping by - I am glad that you are enjoying my blog....I like checking yours out too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails