Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

5 years ago tonight...I was WAITING to meet my little man

...and I still had a lot of waiting to do.  They sent me in for induction (one week late) at 1 in the afternoon and by this point (about 9pm) I was just wanting to have him.  I was still feeling great though - wasn't really having painful contractions and only a little bit of pressure when I was up walking around.  I still had a long way to go

Finally at 11:45 in the morning on May 7th Brady was born.

Tomorrow my little man will be celebrating his 5th Birthday.  He is bringing Sponge Bob cookies to school and then after school we are having his birthday party (for his friends) at Chuck E Cheese.  We are doing Friday afternoon because I just could not go there on a weekend - to crazy for me...but that is where he wanted to have it.  Sponge Bob is the party theme he wanted so my husband is making a sponge bob cake tonight (along with the cookies he made earlier).

I can't believe how fast the last 5 years flew by and I can't believe that in a few short months he will be starting Kindergarten. 

I am having a sad / happy moment as we speak - my little man is growing up.

3 comments:

  1. I know that feeling all too well. They go through all those amazing milestones all too quickly and I'm trying desperately to not blink. I don't want to miss anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, growing up is hard to do... for moms! But happy birthday to your little man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies...he had a great birthday. He brought cookies for a party at school and had a party a Chuck E Cheese after school.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails