Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Awards....

Photobucket

Thank you to Just Keep Smiling for giving me my FIRST blog award

Now I am passing it on to some of my favorite blogs...

7 THINGS ABOUT ME:

1.) I love my boys
2.) I love vacation (we are planning our next trip right now)
3.) I love finding ways to vacation / enjoys time with my family on a budget
4.) My favorite shows are flip flops
5.) My favortie time of day is feeding Ethan his bottle right before bedtime - he is so happy and sleepy at the same time
6.) I hate cooking - though I don't mind baking
7.) I have a slight (or some may say severe) addiction to coffee

The rules...


1. Thank the person who gave you this award

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Pass the award along to other bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic! (in no particular order...)

4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

PS...get your button by right-clicking on the badge and save it to your computer. Use your usual pic hosting site to make it happen! Wear this badge proud!!

Some of my Favorite's are:
1momjustsaying
Big Smiles For Mama
Perfectly Ordinary Day
Style by Mommy
In The Kitchen With Audrey
Motherhood and Toddlerhood
The Activity Mom
These are the days of our lives...
Mom is the only girl
Kyndalls Smile

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award! =) Made my day! I love your blog and can't wait to check out the others on the list! =) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fun ideas on your blog...glad you like my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award. I prefer baking over cooking too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the award! I've been grabbing a lot of your ideas! Thanks! And I'd bake any day over making dinner!! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tricia - I am glad you are liking my blog...I think you blog is great.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails