Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Follow me back Tuesday - My baby is rolling

Photobucket
 
I am participating in Follow me back Tuesday


Ethan was at my moms house this morning and when my husband got there Ethan was on the floor rolling around.  He has been going tummy to back for a while now and has been trying really hard to get from his back to his tummy.  He has been getting stuck on his side, not being able to figure out what to do with his arms....he figured it out.  He was rolling back and forth on the floor when I got home from work tonight.

How it Works


Follow ALL 4 Hostesses #'s 1 -4 ( leave us a comment so we can follow u back )

Add your blog to the list ( only have to add once )

Grab our button & the link code to post on your blog

Start to follow as many blogs as you would like ( make sure you leave a comment so they can follow you back )

And when you receive a comment from a new follower return the favor & follow them back

It's Easy Peasey

15 comments:

  1. Stopping by via FMBT :) It's nice to meet you!

    I'm now Following on GFC :)

    Jill @ Frugal Plus

    http://frugalplus.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up with Follow Me Back Tuesday and for following me! I hope you will join us again next week! Enjoy the rest of your week!

    www.reviewretreat.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from FMBT :-) Rolly Polly babies are so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello dear! following you now on GFC via FMBT! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting from Follow Me Back Tuesday...I'm now following! Love for you to come visit and follow me!

    Have a great night,
    Shelley @ Shelley's Swag

    www.shelleysswag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rolling leads to crawling! Watch out! :)

    Following from FMBT!

    http://thingsicantsay-shell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a new follower from Follow Back Tuesday. How cute that your little guy is rolling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love an old fashioned following! I love mommy blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you to everyone who has stopped by

    ReplyDelete
  10. :) Hi! I'm here from Follow Me Back Tuesday! I'm your newest blog follower..thanks so very much for linking up!

    http://boobiesbabiesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. New Follower, Nice to meet you

    http://bigjandlittlej.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! I am hopping over from Follow Me Back Tuesday. I am now following you, and will be stopping bacy by here soon. (c:

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi,
    Thank-you for the follow.
    I am following you too.
    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you everyone for coming by

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails