Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Getting to Know You

This is a fun game hosted by Mannland5

* To play..copy the questions..answer them..then come back here and link on up!*



The questions..
1. Do you have a fetish? Shoes and Bags

2. Do you sing in the shower? No

3. Who was your first crush? Honestly - I don't know....I think I had a little boyfriend when I was in kidergarten

4. What do you think is the best manly trait a guy could have?  Trusting (trustworty) and caring are a tie for me

5. Do you sleep naked? No

6. What do you do when (you think) no one is looking? glance at myself in store window or other glass - just to make sure I am looking ok :)

7. What's the first thing you do when you go online? usually check my email

8. Summer is.....?  FUN....One of my favorite seasons.  I love to get out of the house with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails