Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Welcome Wednesday - What am I going to do with this boy???




I went to wake Brady up this morning and what do I find???? His bed is covered with toy tools and he is sleeping right on top of them.

He must have taken the toys off his shelf in his room wanting to play after we put him to bed...Poor little guy - it must have been uncomfortable to sleep that way all night.

I wanted to take a picture, but I was already running late for my train :(

 


 
I am participating in Welcome Wednesday at Take it from me. You can join Welcome Wednesday in 5 easy steps.

8 comments:

  1. That is the funniest thing, why? Because my daughter did the same the other night. I put her to bed in pjs and a nice clean bed. I went to check on her before I went to bed and what do I find? Her all dressed up as a princess, shoes and all, a stroller, 3 baby dolls and about 10 books. grrr...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny...unfortunatly this not the first time it has happened in our house....but he sleep so that's really all that counts....right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have found my kids that way quite a few times lol Thanks for visiting my blog and following.. I am following you back :)

    http://julia-livelovelaugh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, poor little guy. Hi! I'm here from the Wednesday blog hop and you're newest follower. Hope you'll visit my blog and follow me too? Thanks! Great looking blog!

    http://hauplight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. following you back! Thanks for the follow

    adventuresofthedomesticatedmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is amazing how kids can sleep. I have a picture of my oldest, many years ago, asleep in his playpen. He was sitting up originally, but fell asleep and bent over, his head resting on his legs... basically bent in two! Ouch!!!

    I missed Welcome Wednesday, but I am following you from there. Please come and visit me @www.happyfamilyhappykids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. following from wed follow, I hope you follow back:) http://littlebittyspicecakes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails