Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My 100th post

In just under 3 months I have been able to hit my 100th post.  I am so excited that I have been able to make it this far.  I am loving blogging so far.

First I want to thank all of my followers.  You are great and I love reading all of your comments on my posts.

My blog already become a mess of things:
Travel Tip Tuesday's (which I am skipping tonight to post about number 100),
Why I love it Wednesdays (discussions of some of my favorite things),
Family Fun on a Budget tips,
Homemade Baby food
and all these topics are tied together with the fun adventures we have on a day to day basis with our two little guys

I hope that eveyone really enjoys my blog and please continue to leave comments so that I can make my next 100 even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails