Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Why I Love it Wednesday - Cuisinart Little Pro

When my husband came home with the Cuisinart Little Pro my first thought was why do we need another food processor.  We already have a larger food processor, so I couldn't figure out why he thought we NEEDED this.  It sat around for a couple of months and got some use but not too much...until I started making baby food for our little man.  I was about to puree some steamed carrots and thought - why don't I just try the little food processor and it quickly became a staple in my kitchen.  It is almost always on the counter and since it doesn't take up much space it is perfect.  I now use it for almost all of the baby's food.  Not only that but I have started using it for other food preparation in the kitchen and find it much more useful than lugging out the bigger food processor.

What I use it for:
  • Baby food - it puree's to a perfect consistency
  • Puree tomato and other veggies for sauces
  • Chopping Veggies
  • To make Dips
  • For making pie fillings
  • and any other time I need to Chop
Why I Love it:
  • It's small
  • It can stay right on the counter
  • It only has a few pieces and is very easy to clean
  • It is PERFECT for making baby food
  • It chops to perfection
  • and is powerful for it's small size.
If you don't already have a smaller food processer I highly recommend checking this on out.

2 comments:

  1. I love mine as well. got it as a present when I started making a babyfood, and I still use it for all sorts of things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It funny because I probably would have never really used it if I didn't start making baby food...now I use it all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails