Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Blog Bash

Blog Bash


A quick introduction....My name is Maggie and I am the mom of two wonderful boys.  My oldest guy is 5 years old and my baby is 7 month old.  I love to share our daily adventures....from a 5 year old opening his peanut butter and jelly sandwich and rubbing it all over his naked belly - to our newly mobile (well sort of) baby.

1.) Why do you blog? For many reasons...It started as a way to keep a record of what my boys were up to and all of the fun adventures in our family.  Shortly after beginning I started to *meet* blogging friends and so now my blog is not only the fun family stories and pictures but I also use this as a forum to share products and tips that I love with all of my wonderful followers in blog world.


2.) What do you blog about? My boys, the adventures that we have with our 5 year old and our little man, now 7 months old.  I also blog about Family Travel Tips, Family Fun on a Budget and some of my favorite products.

3.) What do you find to be the biggest reward you get from blogging? I love having a forum to share all of the fun things that we do with our boys and sharing fun and useful tips that I have come across.  I just love having a place to get my thoughts out and I LOVE when I know that others are interested in what I have to say.

4.) How long have you been blogging? I just started blogging at the end of March.

5.) Let's hear the story behind your blog title! :) I had to use MY MOMMY ADVENTURE as my blog title.  When thinking about what my blog would include I knew that "adventure" was a perfect word to describe my life with my boys.



3 comments:

  1. Life with children is definitely an adventure...especially with adorable ones like your boys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are so cute! lol... looks like they are silly as well!
    I am sure life is an adventure for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boys are SO cute...They look like fun!! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails