Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Boost Mobile (Sponsored Post)


This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Boost Mobile. All opinions are 100% mine.


Have you heard of Boost MobileRe-Boost Program?


I just learned about this on Social Spark...too bad I just locked myself into a 2 year contract with my current phone company.

In looking through the information on Boost Mobile's site there were many things I learned about their programs and products.  I found out that one of there most popular phones is their Blackberry.  I decided against the Blackberry when I replaced my last phone and I regret the decision. The benefits of their Blackberry are:
  • The enhanced web browser
  • Email
  • 2MP camera with Flash, 5x Zoom and Video
  • The enhanced mp3 player with Standard Audio Jack
  • Full Qwerty Keypad and Trackball Navigation
  • Access to Blackberry Apps and Games
  • 1GB microSD™ card Included
  • Stereo Bluetooth® Capable
  • GPS Enabled
Add to that the Monthly Unlimited plan for $60 including unlimited talk, text, web and email and there is no excuse not to go with Boost Mobile.

Boost Mobile also has a great selection of phones that make using Facebook and Twitter very simple, everyone is social networking these days so why not make it as easy as possible. I am on the train for almost two hours a day commuting to and from work...what do I do?  I spend my train time on Facebook, and Twitter along with checking emails and playing on the internet.  You need to check out the Boost Mobile phones to find one that will fit all of your social networking needs.


Not only does Boost Mobile have great phones but they have made paying your bill, or “re-boosting” easier through their flex-pay program. Boost Mobile now allows you to pay online, pay over the phone or pay in person and you can use your debit or credit card for payment. You can also sign up for the auto-pay program if you don't have time in your busy schedule to worry about you monthly cell phone payment.  Don't forget they also have a program where friends or family members can pay your bill without having to attach their card to your account.  This is a great option for parents of teenagers, you may have them pay their bill during the summer with money that they make at a summer job and you will pay it during the school year.  Check out this program.  Another fun program is that you can add money to a Mobile Boost account of a friend or family member, you just need their cell number and their name....it is like a virtual gift card for your cell phone.  You can put money into a friends account as a birthday gift or ask people to money into your account for birthday's, holiday's, or any other occasion you can think of. 


Visit my sponsor: Reboost


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails