Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

More Adventures with a 5 year old

When my older guy was supposed to be in bed - I saw him sneak into the kitchen.  I told him to come into the living room but he ignored me and headed straight for his room.  I knew something was up so I followed him and caught up to him in the corner outside of his bed room.  He shows me a yogurt tube and says he took it from the fridge.  Well I look on the floor behind him and there were two more that he was trying to hide. 

I wanted to laugh (we have these little occurances all the time), but had to stay strong and he was punished...no toys/stuffed animals in his bed tonight.  It is so hard to punish them at bed time - but he really does this stuff all the time so I had to stay strong.  Of course then it took him another hour (and a couple times out of bed) before he was in bed asleep but what are you going to do....this is what happens when they start "testing"



 

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up at Making Friends Monday! I am already following you. If you haven't already I hope you will stop by and follow me too! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am already following your thanks to Making Friends Monday but i just thought i should stop by see how's everything! Plus, don't forget, if you need any help tweaking your blog or easy HTML tips, you know where to come!
    Today we talk about another how to unclutter your blog tip, so come on by! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maggie!

    I’m already following your neat blog. I have a new Facebook friends page where I will begin post inspiring messages three times a week. Check it out below!

    Ron

    Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Inspire/338562522284?ref=ts

    Blog: http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi following from Making Friends Monday :)

    Sandie lee
    http://imaginationcafeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, I know how that is. My youngest is five, and boy does he keep us on our toes!!

    Stopping by from Meet & Greet Monday. I'm glad I found your blog! *new follower* :)

    http://www.nofse.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following from Making Friends Monday!
    Happy Monday!

    You can find me at:
    http://www.jaelcustomdesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by The Thrifty Things and linking up with us this week. I'm returning your follow and looking forward to reading more of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a new follower from Making Friends Monday.
    Come visit me!
    www.andrialake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails