Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

No Go BlogHer Blog Hop

NoGoBlogHer

Since I am new to blogging and really don't know much about the conference...I am not attending but that leaves me here to meet new friends at the Blog Hop.

1.When did you start blogging?  This past March


2.Why did you start blogging?  Initially I started to keep track of what my new baby (born last November) was up too.  I didn't do great with the baby book for my older son (now 5) so I figured I would use my blog as my virtual baby book.  Since then it has expanded to not only include my adventures with my boys but also travel tips and Family Fun on a Budget tips.

3.What is one thing you are going to do this week that is WAY cooler than going to BlogHer?  Unfortunatly I will be working all week - but I am hoping to get out early Friday to spend some fun time with the boys (maybe movie night with the 5 year old).

4.Share a post that you think says a lot about you or is your favorite. (share the link in YOUR post so we all can see)  - Here is my post about a wonderful summer day with the boys.

7 comments:

  1. Hey!!

    Well what a coinkie dink! I am not going to blogher either. Frankly I didn't even know about it til a few months ago.

    This weekend I will probably go out to breakfast with baby and the hubby, then church on sunday followed by cleaning. I'm rocking the mommy fun life huh??

    I have nothing summery really to share. Due to lack of money we haven't gone on a summer vacation. I'm kinda bumbed about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by....how old is your little one? Check out my Family Fun on a Budget posts for things to do without spending too much money (fuit picking, hiking, Stat Parks, etc...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found you from the Social Parade, and I am a new follower. Take a look at my blog at http://mylifeadventurebyme.blogspot.com/. Look forward to chatting with you.
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  4. We both started blogging at the same time! March blogger starters are so cool! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you through the NoGoBlogHer hop. Obviously I'm not there either ;)

    Your boys are cute! Love the celery pic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you through the NoGoBlogHer hope at least we are all still making friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by on the Nogo blogger hop. I guess I am a stick in the mud, too, as I didn't want to go to this conference.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails