Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

AWARDS!!!!

Thank you to Heather at mommyonlyhastwohands and Dawn at mom-a-logues for my newest blog awards.  First I would like to apologize to both of them for taking so long to accept the award.  Work has been crazy and my poor blog has been suffering.  I truly appreciate both of you giving me this award.



 
Now for the rules:

1.) Post award on your blog

2.) Thank the blogger who sent it to you

3.) Award 15 other bloggers this Lovely award

4.) Tell them all you think their blog is Lovely

Here are some of my favorite Lovely Blogs:
mommy only has two hands
wholesome babyfood
florida hogan family

4 comments:

  1. Aww, thank you SO much for the award and for thinking of us! We really appreciate it! Thanks for making our weekend!! Hope work slows down for you! I'm not looking forward to the work week myself =(

    Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on receiving the Lovely Blog Award and thanks for passing it on to me as well. It's so nice to be thought of. I've placed it in my tropy case, which can be found on the main menu on my blog. I was sure to link back to you as well. Thanks again!

    Kristi, Live and Love...Out Loud
    @TweetingMama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for honoring me with this award. I'm touched. I'll add it to my trophy case right now. And like Kristi, I'll be sure to link it back to you. Hang in there. You are doing just fine. I know that life can seem overwhelming at times. I'm right there with ya! (Which is the reason for the delay in my accepting this- my apologies.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this award! I know I am late picking it up! :) I really appreciate the love!! I will do my post this evening!

    Heather From and Mommy Only Has Two Hands! and Lynhea Designs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails