Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Make Money on the Internet...Using Social Spark

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of IZEA. All opinions are 100% mine.


I signed up for SocialSpark a couple of weeks ago and didn't really do anything with it until I got an email that said I was qualified for a opportunity with BoostMobile. Basically what I need to do was write a blog post that was 200 words or more, with specific topics that they wanted addressed.


So, I went to the website and looked at the mobile plan that they wanted to promote, looked at the phones they wanted to promote and wrote my blog post. It took very little time. Within a few days I recieved an email saying that my post was approved. That one post paid me $16.50.

Obviously, you will make more or less depending which posts you choose to do, but you can't beat this. basically get emails just about every day saying that I am now qualified for an offer, I just log on, accept the offer and write my post.

I am willing to try just about anything once, which is probably why I have a bunch of websites with only $1-$3 dollars of earnings, but Social Spark will be a keeper. I was so excited that my first post brought me earning of over $16 so I will definately continue to write post on Social Spark...Come Join Me!!!

Visit my sponsor: I Signed Up for SocialSpark!

2 comments:

  1. question for you. I'm signed up for it as well but the opps I'm getting say I earn points and not cash...any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing all of this information it would be nice to make some money here and there for writing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails