Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I Started my Baby Food Blog - Come Visit

Simply Healthy Baby Food is not up and running.  I am still playing around with formats and have a lot of new posts to add but stop by and follow so you will be updated as I add to it.

On this blog you will find my favorite baby food recipes along with tips and tools that will help you incorporate making baby food into you busy life. 

I hope you will stop by and let me know what you think.

Oh and I have a question - I can't remember how I added my blog label list to this blog.  Can somebody let me know. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I want to start another blog but I dont think I have enough time to give 2 blogs the attention they need. Good luck. I know with my baby twins (now 14 months). I made 90% of their baby food. Im so glad I did.

    Have a great weekend.
    http://pacifierspumpstheworld.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails