Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Starting a Baby Food Blog

I decided that I am going to start a homemade baby food blog that will include our favorite recipes, tips and general information about making homemade baby food work for you.  I also plan to include recipes for "baby and family" that will show you how easy it is to make meals for the whole family (including baby) and some simple tips on how to convert your recipes between baby and the rest of the family.

First, please let me know if you are interested in following and I will let you know when the site is up and running. I am working on it now so it shouldn't be too long.

Second, if you have any recipes, tips, etc....that you want to share let me know.  We can do it in a guest post or I will post and link back to you making sure that you get the credit you deserve for sharing you ideas.

Smart and Trendy Moms























6 comments:

  1. I started making baby food for my second, and i wish I had for my first! Soooooo much cheaper than buying it and who would have thought! It was way easier than i expected it to be and the hubby and I made it an every two weeks fun night!
    following from the Social Parade!
    http://www.cammostylelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi just calling by from your latest follower Via Friday Blog hops. Love meeting new bloggers. One tip I have found after having 5 kids is that you cook a little extra when you are cooking your vegies for your own tea and then put it into ice cube trays so that you have it there when you are in a hurry. Hope you are having a end of the week.Be sure to check my blog out www.jamarahcraftycreations.blogspot.com
    Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I'm your newest follower from Social Parade. Nice to meet you! Hope you consider following me back ( - :
    malia
    www.yesterdayontuesday.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there!!! I'm your newest follower from the weekend linky:) I love finding new blogs and yours is lovely:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    I have some lovely handmade giveaways you might like on my blog. Check them out if you come by

    ReplyDelete
  5. your newest blog hop follower. happy friday. would *love* a follow back. you can find me at...

    http://aceandfriendsco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower from blog hop. Would love to be notified when your new blog is up!

    Have a great weekend!
    Ruthie J.
    www.mysocalledhomeschoollife.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails