Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Missing my blogs and my bloggy friends

The Holidays have been busy and it feels like forever since I had time to sit and blog. For weeks it has seemed like every free moment was devoted to Christmas prep, Christmas decorations, Christmas cookies and the ongoing Christmas clean-up.  Don't get me wrong, we had a great Christmas/New Years week including a lot of time with family, a childrens museum trip with the boys and even a date night for mommy and daddy.

Now I am back to work (with a train commute that will give me some blog time) and back to my blogs :)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday and are easing back to reality nicely.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a Great Holiday Break, nice to see you back =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails