Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

"Our" First Report Card

Right before the Christmas Holiday our 5 year old got his first report card. I was so nervous to open it. I have no idea why - he is in Kindergarten, how bad could it be, but nonetheless I was nervous. Once we opened it I saw basically what I expected to see which was that everything is good but he need to work on reading and writing. This is 100% what I expected to see. He is doing much better with both reading and writing, but he still needs a lot of work. I was a little surprised to see that he is scared to be wrong, which leads to him not answering questions in class and looking for extra help. It seemed as if he looks for extra help from the teacher, but when she comes to help he knows the answers. She also noted that he gets really upset when he gets something wrong. We need to work on building this little boys confidence. Beyond that it was a very good first report card and hope that they are just as good in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails