Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Ultimate Blog Party 2011

Ultimate Blog Party 2011


Well, I am showing up a little bit late for the party, but I will just have to make the most of the next couple of days.  Let me start by telling you a little bit about me.


I began blogging just over 1 year ago (the end of March 2010) and the UBP was actually my first blog event that I participated in.  I loved that so quickly after starting my blog I was able to participate in this event which allowed me to *meet* some wonderful bloggers.
I am a mom of two wonderful (and sometimes crazy) boys.  My little guys are 5 (will be 6 in May) and 16 months.  I began blogging a few months after the baby was born thinking that it would be a way to keep track of what the boys are up to because I am just not too good with the baby book thing.  My blog now includes a little bit of everything.  I talk about what my boys are up to, but I also write about our family adventures, recipes, baby food making and family fun tip.  You will find a little bit of everything here.
I work full time, outside of the home and have an hour commute each way.  This makes for a VERY hectic week and definately not as much time with the boys as I would like.  This means my husband and I try to make the most of the time we have with the little guys on the weekend.  We do a lot of day trips and long weekends as well as just spending time at home.  The 5 year old loves cooking/baking with us so when we are having a low key weekend we will generally make cupcakes or brownies as a special treat.
I hope everyone is enjoying the blog party and I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog. 

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the party! Following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never kept a baby book, either, which is why I now have a blog. Nice to meet you through the UBP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the party! I'm now following, so nice to "meet" you! I'm a boy mom as well and they sure do keep me busy (or at least attempting to not pull all of my hair out)!

    Happy Monday!!
    www.mamasmonologues.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am now following your blog too. So funny, my son is turning 6 in May also. Anyone who likes Boston is a friend of mine. Feel free to follow me back.
    http://evan-and-lauren-a.blogspot.com/
    Gilda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Following you from
    UBP! Hope you visit me
    and return the follow!
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by and commenting I appreciate t!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails